The School of Education Building and our Drew Avenue and Cowell Boulevard offices remain closed to the public. Our staff and faculty will continue to work remotely until January 4, 2021, and are available by phone, email and video to assist you.
On July 31, UC Davis announced updated plans for Fall Quarter instruction. These plans were developed in alignment with guidance from county public health officials. At the School of Education, all of our Fall classes are being offered remotely.
In-person instruction or field work (such as student teaching) must have an approved plan to comply with COVID-19 prevention practices including:
- physical (social) distancing;
- use of face coverings as indicated by state or county public health authorities;
- frequently practice hand hygiene (i.e., handwashing, sanitizer);
- regular cleaning and disinfection of classrooms, laboratories and related instructional materials and equipment; and
- minimizing the use of shared equipment and/or establishing a program to clean shared equipment between uses.
The University has a wealth of frequently updated information available at https://campusready.ucdavis.edu, including information for students and families, the COVID Assessment Pilot Program, and guidelines for resuming research.