This issue of the UC Davis School of Education’s award winning magazine, Catalyst, highlights research news, updates on faculty and alumni, and includes a special Annual Fund Report. Download the issue here.
Highlights from this issue:
- Alumni News and Notes: Marlene Bell (BA ‘68, Credential ‘71) Recognized by Mexican American Concilio of Yolo County, p. 4
- School of Education Surpasses Highest Fundraising Year, p. 5
- School Launches Dean’s Leadership Circle to Recognize Philanthropic Pioneers, p.7
- Professor Cary Trexler at Work in Haiti, p. 8
- School Welcomes New Faculty, p. 9
- Power of 10 Scholarship Success Leads to New Promise Initiative for Student Scholarships, pp. 10-1
- Small Gifts, Big Promise: Special Annual Fund Report Insert, pp. 13-1
- Faculty Profile: Kevin Gee’s Research on Health and Education, p. 1
- School Welcomes New Executive Director to CRESS Center, p. 2
- And much more on events, alumni news, and other accomplishments.