Updated November 28, 2022
Information for Visitors, Employees and Students
The School of Education Building on the UC Davis campus is open. Because many faculty and staff continue to work hybrid schedules and are not in the building every day, we encourage visitors to make an appointment before visiting or to schedule a virtual meeting.
The following policies are in effect for Fall 2022 quarter:
- Face coverings: While not required, face coverings are strongly recommended indoors by Yolo County Public Health officials for staff, students and visitors.
- Testing requirements: Mandatory asymptomatic testing requirements have ended. Asymptomatic testing for UC Davis students and employees continues to be available on a voluntary basis.
- Daily symptom survey requirements for employees: Employees (including student employees) are required to complete the daily symptom survey before arriving to work at a university controlled facility.
- Daily symptom survey requirements for students: Students who are not employees are no longer required to complete the daily symptom survey prior to accessing campus facilities.
- Reporting positive cases: Employees and students who are diagnosed with COVID-19 are still required to notify UC Davis and to maintain isolation in accordance with public health guidelines.
- Vaccination: The UC Vaccine Policy is still in effect and new students will need to be in compliance by the start of fall quarter 2022.
For more information, visit the Thanksgiving and Winter Break Testing Guidance for Employees and Students, or visit the UC Davis Campus Ready website for comprehensive COVID-related information, including testing and vaccination policies.
The School of Education continues to update our COVID-19 health and safety protocols based on the most recent directives from Yolo County, UC Davis and the University of California Office of the President.