We are offer two remote options for you to learn about our Credential/MA program:
- Attend one of our staff-led drop in group advising
- Sessions will be held each Tuesday from 4:00-5:00pm
- Online link: https://zoom.us/j/94622210482
- No RSVP is needed
- Attend one of our online faculty-led remote sessions. Upcoming sessions are scheduled for:
- General Session: Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 5:30pm.
Please email your RSVP to email@example.com. For the 5/26/21 General session, please use this Zoom link: https://ucdavis.zoom.us/j/96096945125. The general presentation packet is available to the right under Related Links Other packets are available here for: Multiple Subject or Single Subject.
Information sessions are a great way to learn more about the UC Davis Teacher Credential/M.A. program is by attending a Credential Information Session and covering the following information:
Credential & Masters Program
- What the UC Davis Teacher Education values and how our program incorporates these values
- Why you should consider the UC Davis program
- How Student Teaching works
- When the year starts and when you will earn your credential
- The benefits of completing your Masters degree and how our program allows you to earn your teaching credential and Masters of Arts in Education in less than two years
Prerequisites and Testing Information
- How to meet the requirements
- Which prerequisites to prioritize
- What tests to take and when
- When are the deadlines to apply
- How to have a class reviewed to see if it is equivalent
- How to have your G.P.A. evaluated
- What to do if prerequisites can’t be met by application deadline
Attend a session!