We offer two remote options for you to learn about our Credential/MA program:
- Attend one of our staff-led drop in group advising
- Sessions will be held each Tuesday from 3:30-4:30pm
- Online link: https://zoom.us/j/94622210482
- No RSVP is needed-we look forward to seeing you!
- Attend one of our online faculty and staff-led remote sessions. Upcoming General sessions are scheduled for Winter & Spring 2023:
- Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at 5:30pm
- Wednesday, May 17, 2023 at 5:30pm
Zoom link for sessions:
- General - https://ucdavis.zoom.us/j/98730837265
Session packets are available under Related Links to the right.
Please email your RSVP to email@example.com.
Information sessions are a great way to learn more about the UC Davis Teacher Credential/M.A. program by attending a Credential Information Session and covering the following information:
Credential & Masters Program
- The UC Davis Teacher Credential/MA program’s curriculum and student teaching approaches grounded in evidence- and research-based practices and theory
- Why you should consider the UC Davis program
- An overview of the Student Teaching experience
- When the year starts and when you will earn your credential
- The benefits of completing your Masters degree and how our program allows you to earn your teaching credential and Masters of Arts in Education in less than two years
Prerequisites and Testing Information
- How to meet the requirements
- Which prerequisites to prioritize
- What tests to take and when
- When are the deadlines to apply
- How to have a class reviewed to see if it is equivalent
- How to have your G.P.A. evaluated
- What to do if prerequisites can’t be met by application deadline
Attend a session!