Credential Admission Process
Learn more about review of applications, interviews, and the requirements to be completed before the credential year.
- Your submitted application will be reviewed for completeness based upon the Application Submission Process checklist and submission of all required supporting documents.
- The admission committee supports equal opportunity and seeks to enroll a diverse class of highly motivated students.
- After all required documents have been submitted, qualified applicants will be invited for an interview with our faculty. When making a recommendation, faculty consider both the application and interview on the following factors: is testing complete, public school classroom observation hours are satisfied, written application responses are of high quality, and that applicants possess a solid understanding of working with diverse populations and bring much to the profession.
- The School of Education will issue a recommendation to Graduate Studies for admission or denial.
- You will receive an email from Graduate Studies regarding admission. If accepted, follow the directions in the email from Graduate Studies to complete the Statement of Intent to Register (SIR).