12. Apply for Cal Grant Teaching Credential Program Benefits

Are you a Cal Grant recipient?

If you have been a Cal Grant recipient within 15 months of starting our program – this is important information for you!

Undergraduates who received a Cal Grant A/B and plan to enroll in a Teaching Credential Program (TCP) may be eligible to renew their grant in year one of the credential program. Recipients must reactivate their Cal Grant benefits within 15 months of the term for which they last received payment. The Request for Cal Grant Teaching Credential Program Benefits Form (G-44)must be submitted to the California Student Aid Commission (CSAC) to verify eligibility. We recommend submitting the G-44 form to the CSAC once you have been admitted to our program. The Assistance with Cal Grant G-44 Form  (found in Related Links) is a guide as to how to complete your G-44 form. If you have any questions on this, please contact our Financial Aid Office (  or the California Student Aid Commission. 

Please visit the Cal Grant website for full details.

Questions should be directed to Financial Aid:

Log in